Hi 👋 , welcome to;
*A BRIEF BIOGRAPHY *
Onuh Cosmas Chukwuemeka fondly known as and called Onuh, C C hails from Ugbaike Enugu Ezike in Igbo Eze North LGA of Enugu State, member Knight of Saint Mulumba (KSM) is an educationist, a writer, a leader and a bridge builder. He was one of the pioneer students of college of education Eha-Amufu. Thereafter, he proceeded to University of Nigeria Nsukka where he obtained his first and second degrees in Education foundation and Comparative and International Education respectively. He is happily married with children.
INVOLVEMENT IN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (UNAA)
– Joined the Alumni Movement over a decade ago.
-Participates in UNAA NEC meetings/conventions.
– Participated in UNAA conventions that produced four different national Presidents.
– Championed the formation of Ogurute, Ibagwa Aka and Iheakpu Awka Branches.
– Two time Secretary (UNAA) Nsukka Branch.
– Particupated in the inauguration of Cameroon Branch where he was given award as Chinda of Cameroon (people’s spokesman).
– Participates/ contributes on the hosting of NEC meetings by Nsukka Branch.
– Published three books, co-authored two books and one international publication: A comparative study of the implementation of pre-primary Education Policy in Nigeria and Cameroon. ISSN paper 2224: Research in Humanities and social sciences vol. 4. 26 2014.
– Hints on skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship (in view)
WORK EXPERIENCE/ RESPONSIBILITIES HELD:
– Member Customary Court Enugu State Judiciary. 2000-date
– Principal St. Patrick’s Secondary School Obollo-Afro. 2018-date
– Member Nsukka Diocesan HIV/AIDS Comission 2018- date
– P.R.O. Catholic Men Organization Nigeria (CMON). 2018- date
– President Nsukka Diocesan Catholic Men Organization. 2016-2018
– P.R.O Knight of Saint Mulumba, Nsukka Sub-Council. 2015-2017
– Member Counselling Association of Nigeria (CASSON). 1996- date
– Had presented / participated in many public lectures/ seminars including International seminar in China on Infrastructural Development for Nigeria by the Ministry of Commerce and Fujian Foreign Trade China.
1) You may be the problem of your marriage, 2008.
2) Abuse of Family Values and The Nigerian Nation 2009
3) Practical Hints on Choice of Career and Admission Into Nigerian Universities. 2010.
– Hollistic human and infrastructural are-engineering, na oge nke anyi.
PLEASE KINDLY LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENTS OR PUBLIC COMMENTS AT THE ‘ACTIVITY SECTION’, AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. THANKS.