Hi 👋 , welcome to;
This is the Fire Service Station at Ogbete Market Vicinity. Please Call us on ************* when there is a Fire emergency or for any inquiry. Thank you and remain safe from fire dangers.
REMEMBER: Prevention is better.
SOME FIRE SAFETY TIPS:
• Switch off all electric appliances when not in use or at home.
•Do not overload your sockets. Do not answer call at the point of dispensing petrol.
•Keep your gas cylinders outside. Avoid use of fire works. Do not store petrol in your living room.
•Do not add petrol or kerosene to a generator, stove or lantern when it’s on.
•Avoid over speeding, it can leed to head on collision, which can result to fire outbreak.
•Have a portable Fire Extinguisher.