Hi 👋 , welcome to;
This is an innovative company founded and managed by Barr Maximus Ugwuoke, which helps you reduce the burden of paying your rent if you are a tenant and if you are a landlord, we help you eliminate the stress of collecting your rent by paying you your rent from our own pocket and then, we collect the rent later on our own.
Verimax Investment Ltd
To Chat the Page Manager, (On Mobile View) click on ‘Find People’, type the Page Manager’s name into the search box & click on the pix beside the name, (On Desktop View) Type the name into the search box & click on the pix to start Chatting
Remitting your annual rents in installments helps to lighten the heavy rent burden and helps you to plan ahead financially. Rent Assurance Plan of VERIMAX INVESTMENT LTD with the Legal retainership of EL-Maximus Ugwuoke & Co, Hakuna Matata Chambers, offers exactly that: a fixed monthly installment rent for the duration of your agreement. One of the biggest worries for Tenants is not having a regular source of income: Tenants pay their rent late or not at all, Tenants face undue embarrassment from the landlord for nonpayment of their rent. Our Rent Assurance Plan overcomes all these problems, giving the Tenant a financial security and peace of mind. This makes us the most reliable Tenancy Managers you can trust.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Divide your annual rent into 12 and be remitting one –twelfth of it as monthly installment into our Company’s Account.
2. You are also at liberty to pay the monthly installments up front if you can.
3. We assists you if you never defaulted in your monthly remittance of the installment for 11 months by making up 50% of your 12th month installment to complete your annual rent and pay either direct to your landlord or back to you to enable you pay the Landlord.
4. Where you did not make up the 11 consecutive monthly installment remittance to us, at the 12th Month, we pay whatever is your total sum of the installments remitted for the period to your landlord or back to you on the rent due date, less the company’s 10% default charge for not meeting up to the policy of the plan. Where this is the case, you have the option to request that we assist you make up the balance of the rent to enable you complete the rent and pay and we will do so provided you meet our terms and conditions for such assistance which will be made available to you on demand.
5. You can sign up to this policy at any time before your rent due date but the ideal time to sign up to the plan is 12 months to your rent due date so that you can follow the plan seamlessly by remitting the one-twelfth installment monthly.
6. If you sign up less than 12 months to your rent due date, (but not later than 2 months to the rent due date), you can still enjoy the 50% terminal monthly pay of the 12th Installment from the company provided paid up the backlog of the Installments up to the date you signed up, two months before the rent due date.
7. If you sign up less than 2 months to your rent due date, have to continue the installment payment for the next 12 months to enjoy the 50% terminal monthly pay of the 12th Installment from the company.
Meeting our clients’ dream of getting Return on their investment in Commercial landed properties is our target. Rent Assurance Plan of VERIMAX INVESTMENT LTD with the Legal retainership of EL-Maximus Ugwuoke & Co, Hakuna Matata Chambers, offers exactly that. To guarantee this promise, we go the extra mile of guaranteeing that our Client receive their expected rents from their properties either by periodic payment or bulk yearly payment as they may prefer whether or not the Tenants paid the rent as and when due and whether or not the property is occupied by tenant and whether or not the tenants paid their rent. Knowing how much rental income to expect helps you to plan ahead financially. One of the biggest worries for landlords is not having a regular source of income: Tenants pay their rent late or not at all, rental prices dip, or your property fails to generate rental income as it may become empty. Our Rent Assurance Plan overcomes all these problems, giving landlords financial security and peace of mind. That’s not all, On behalf of the Landlords; we bear the cost of repairs of specified fixtures in the property and the cost of legal fees in respect of recovery of the premises from any tenant in respect of properties under our management. This makes us the most reliable Tenancy Managers you can trust.
We place premium in rewarding our Registered Agents who links up any LandLord Or Tenant that enrolls into this Rent Assurance Plan. Our Reward structure is encouraging for any one that wants to be recruited as our Registered Agent whether on Full time or Part time.
Terms of AGENTS rewards
A. COMMISION FOR EVERY LANDLORD’S HOUSE ENROLLED INTO THE PLAN THROUGH THE AGENT
1. One time 50% of the Rental Value of the Property after sealing the deal of any house on the Plan is paid to the Agent
2. The Agent will the first to be notified of any vacancy in the house and given the right to earn 50% of Agency Fee fixed by the Company and paid by any new tenants that rents the property through the Agent.
B. COMMISSION FOR EVERY TENANT ENROLLED INTO THE PLAN THROUGH THE AGENT
50% of the first part of the 12th Rent Installment paid by the Tenant enrolled by threw him.
C. MONTHLY BONUS
In addition to the above commission Our Agents are entitled to a bonus of N30,0000 for every month they enrolls 10 Clients ( whether LANDLORDS OR TENANTS) into the plan with the Month.
D. ANALYSIS OF OUR AGENT REMURATION HAS PROVED AS FOLLOWS
I. Our Regular agent can earn between N80,000 to N180,000 monthly for enrolling up to 10 tenants in to the plan in a Month
II. A hardworking agent can earn between N180,000 to N450,000 every month for enrolling up to 30 tenants into the plan in a month .
III. Our Regular agent can earn between N185,000 N1,780,000 monthly for enrolling up to 10 houses into the plan in a month
IV. A hardworking agent can earn between N4,710,000 to N6,870,000 every month for enrolling up to 30 houses into the plan in a
TO BECOME ONE OF OUR AGENTS
1. Fill the Application Form below attaching your passport to it.
2. Pay N2000 Registration Fee for the Company to assign you an AGENT REFERENCE NO, process your ID Card , T Shirt and Cap, add you to its various Agents platform where we exchange information on the Companies properties, opportunities in buying and selling of properties and other programmes and activities.
Maximus Ugwuoke & Co. Chambers (Hakuna Matata Chambers)
El-Maxumus Ugwuoke & Co, Hakuna Matata Chambers 1013888854 (Zenith Bank)
Nigerian Bar Association (Enugu Chapter)
Barrister Clement .I. Onuigbo
Barrister Chidi .A. Nwachukwu
Barrister Obi .C. Njoku
Barrister Chisom .C. Iyidiobi
Barrister Cresent .S. Mgbafulu
Barrister Amaka Orji (MRS)
Page’s Live 🔴 Stats
Rent assurance company for landlords, rent assurance company for tenants, rent assurance company in Enugu Nigeria, rent assurance companies in Enugu Nigeria, rent assurance company, house rent assistance company